30 Questions to Ask in the Next Decade 2020-2029
In lieu of new year resolutions, emotionally charged watch night services or lifting a glass during the countdown, perhaps we should take an introspective look at ourselves and personal realizations. Since where we are right now in life is based on decisions we made in the past, perhaps asking questions for reflection, realization and revelation will place us on the course of unveiling Christ.
1. If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?
2. What can I bring to the moment and how can I serve?
3. What can I learn from this?
4. What would people who loved themselves do?
5. What is the kindest, most loving thing to do right now?
6. If this circumstance never changes, what quality would I need to develop and display to endure it gracefully?
7. How do you know when it’s time to continue holding on or time to let go?
8. Who do you love and what are you doing about it?
9. If not now, then when?
10. If not you, then who?
11. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
12. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
13. When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing?
14. What has life taught you recently?
15. Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone?
16. Based on you current daily actions and routines, where would you expect to be in five years? How would you describe your future in three words?
17. What is the meaning of ‘peace’ to you?
18 Why do you matter?
19. How have you helped someone else recently?
20. When was the last time you lied? What did you lie about?
21 .When was the last time you lost your temper? About what?
22. What one ‘need’ and one ‘want’ will you strive to achieve in the next twelve months?
23. What or who has been distracting you?
24. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
25. How have you sabotaged yourself in the past five years?
26. .What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
27.What is your favorite fictional story? (novel, movie, fairytale, etc.)
28.What have you done that you are not proud of?
29.What do you wish you had done differently?
30 .What do you owe yourself?